All the "juice" about us :)

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Halloween Dinner

This year we decided it would be fun to do a Halloween dinner at our place.  Well, actually we ended up having 2 Halloween dinners at our place.  They were so fun to plan!  I used most of the same decorations for both dinners, so I've kinda mixed the pics, but here they are!

Of course our camera was out of batteries, so I had to steal most of these pics from my friend Jessi. 

Dale was Pongo, Trey was Spot, and I was Cruella DeVil :)


Erin was Princess Peach, Brett was Luigi, and Blake was Yoshi.  I love it!  This pic. of them is super cute too :)

The Millers were the Little Red Riding Hood crew!  I love this idea!  Jessi was the grandma, Ryan the woodcutter, Gracie was Little Red Riding Hood (holding an ax of course :) and cute little Coby was the wolf!  Cute costumes!

 Pongo and Spot :)

No comments: