My sweet hubby and I have been married for 5 years. Dale is the love of my life and my best friend. He has a passion for music and incredible talent on the piano. We have a sweet little boy. We are thrilled he is ours! We sure love him. We feel so blessed to be where we are and doing what we love.
A few of my all time FaVOriTe quotes from my kiddos at school :)
- Right in the middle of a math test: "Teacher, my ears are bigger than my dads!"
- After winning a math game... "Do we just get the satisfaction of winning?" I trained them well! Now they cheer about getting "the satisfaction of winning" instead of a treat!
- "How do you spell "exspossedto?"
- "The next time we have a substitute teacher, can it be Mr. Jessee?" ...Ha! Probably not :)
- 4th Grader: "Mrs. Jessee, is that a pillow?" (pointing to my belly)
Me: "No, I'm having a baby!"
Really, a pillow? Do people often walk around with pillows in their shirts? :)
1 comment:
What a cutie! You are such an adorable mommy!
Post a Comment