All the "juice" about us :)

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Christmas Spirit

Dale and I have decided December at our house is going to be filled with the Christmas Spirit.  Naturally I just HAD to put up my tree 3 days before Thanksgiving, and let's be honest...I've been listening to Christmas music for months :).  I love the spirit this holiday brings.  This year I really want to focus on a Christ centered Christmas.  After all, He is the reason for the season.  To start off our Christ centered Christmas Dale and I took Trey on his first ever trip to see the lights at Temple Square.  We of course picked up our OH SO WONDERFUL hot cup of Caramel Apple Cider from Starbucks!  I thought it was delicious, Dale thought it was amazing.  Trey just drooled.  Next we walked through Temple Square and admired the amazing lights.  I thought they were beautiful, Dale thought they were incredible.  Trey just drooled.  Before leaving we visited the Nativity scene set up by the temple.  I loved it, Dale thought it was great, and Trey...well, he just drooled.  Not so sure Trey got much out of our trip, but Dale and I were incredibly overexcited about taking him.  Apparently everything is much more fun when you have a kid.  Even if all they do is drool :). 




1st attempt at taking our own picture...

2nd Attempt

3rd attempt...didn't realize Trey's hat had fallen down :)

4th picture...taken by a kind stranger who was watching us struggle :)

The reason for the season!

No comments: