Back in the day my family were HUGE Jazz fans. Of course that was back when they had awesome players like Stockton and Malone. I remember watching the playoffs as a family and cheering our hearts out. We watched for years. Then I left home and I only watched the occasional game with my sister, who was a huge fan. In fact, I once dated this guy who was a fanatic, and she fed me Jazz information to make me look educated, ha :). Now that I'm married I haven't watched a game in years. Dale and I aren't exactly sports fanatics...though we did watch the Super Bowl this year- the first time in our entire married life :). But when our brother in law offered us free tickets to the Jazz game a couple of weeks ago we were so excited! We'd been talking about going to see a game. There's something about actually being there live :). They were pretty awesome tickets too- top of the lower bowl. Trey didn't really know what to think. He liked cheering and clapping, but that got old after awhile so he entertained himself by playing in the empty seats next to us and helping eat our triple decker ice cream cones. What a tough life for a 2 year old :). The Jazz lost, but it was a fun game!
Saturday, May 17, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment