All the "juice" about us :)

Monday, September 24, 2012

Happy Mama

Does your kid ever do things that just make you smile?  Trey does so much right now that melts our hearts.  Our absolute FAVORITE is when he says, "Hi!"  Lately he is so into "Hi" and "Bye".  A couple of nights ago I was putting him to bed and as I was walking away I hear this sweet little high pitched "Bye!"  LOVE IT!  Some of the other phases I don't love so much...like the taking everything out of my drawers...and opening all of my cupboards...and climbing up on me on the couch, then climbing down.  Then up, then down...you get the picture.  But then I see that sweet little face, and those sparkling blue eyes, and I just have to smile.  Dale said it best tonight: "Who can get upset when he looks at you with that face?"  I'm so grateful to be a mom to this sweet kiddo!  




No comments: