This year we spent our Labor day devouring delectable Brigham City peaches. It was kind of a last minute trip, but a great one! We missed the actual Peach Days Celebrations by a day or two...I'm pretty sure Dale would argue that the best part of the trip is the peaches anyway, so it didn't matter if we missed all the Peach Days hoopla. I on the other hand love the hoopla...so next year we'll do our best to make it :). We did try out a new place to eat...but we were not impressed. I don't remember what it was called...but once I do I'll post it so no one else will have the same misfortune of dining there that we had. The food wasn't bad...but the service was awful. We almost left several times. But we were hungry. And we had a hungry, fussy 1 year old with us. And if we left we would just have had to wait again somewhere else. So we sat and waited. And waited. And waited some more. FINALLY the waitress brought us our food. Honestly, I'm not sure if the food was actually good or if it was just that we were just incredibly starving from waiting so long that it tasted decent. We decided from now on we will only eat at Maddox during Peach Days, where we know we are guaranteed a quality meal (and next time we need to have the Millers and Hymers come with us :). Trey loved his peaches as much as his daddy. He downed his peach faster than I could eat mine! He is his daddy's son! :) Our boxes of peaches are already gone (we got 2)...we are thinking another trip to Brigham City is in order.
Monday, September 10, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment