Trey's first Christmas was pretty dang awesome. I think for us more than him. We LOVED watching him open all of his presents! We got it all on video, but unfortunately didn't think to take any pictures. Here's a pic. I stole off Facebook of the Jessee Family in our Christmas Eve PJ's though :).
And here's the pic. from our Christmas card my incredible sil took! I love it!
And here's our Santa Trey...another pic by my sil. I love this one too!
Trey's 1st Christmas gifts: The kiddo needed clothes, so he mostly got a ton of 9 month clothes. He also got some fun books and a super awesome Dino that shoots out balls. I can't wait for him to be able to crawl around and chase them! He got some more toys, but he just stares at them right now...again, we'll have to wait til he starts crawling, which he is nowhere near doing. He's a rolling maniac, but try and have him sit up by himself and he falls right over. Trey's favorite part of the whole gift unwrapping experience? The bows off the presents. I put tiny bows on all of his gifts, and he loved grabbing them and pulling them off. Super fun to watch!
We hope you had a Merry Christmas! :)
Sunday, January 1, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment