All the "juice" about us :)

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Baby Giggles

My favorite sound in the world right now is baby giggling.  There's nothing sweeter!  The only problem is I cannot for the life of me get my baby to giggle for me!  He laughs at Dale non-stop.  He laughs for random people at church.  He WILL NOT laugh for me...until tonight.  I tricked him into it.  Dale was doing his normal goofy "ABOO" routine, and Trey was giggling up a storm.  Then Dale finished and I snuck in.  All I had to do was say "ABOO" and he gave me the HUGEST laugh!  He did it twice...then he realized it was me and stopped :(.  Oh well, at least I got 2 in!  My new goal is to get him to laugh without the help of Dale :).  


1 comment:

Tim Harper said...

Hahah, I got a really good laugh out of this one :) too funny.