I LOVE MINI EGGS. Just thought I'd share that. Can you tell I have a LOT of time on my hands right now? So much that I'm actually blogging about how much I love these delectable morsels of chocolate.
YUMMMM......
I predict that in 17 weeks when our little bundle of joy comes into this world that it will be the end of my seemingly endless time to myself. No more blog posts about chocolate. No more super late nights (or early mornings :) watching 24 with the hubby. No more sleeping in until 10:00. But you know what? I am SO EXCITED! I can't wait for Baby Jessee to come! The closer it gets the more excited and anxious Dale and I both get. We're more than 1/2 way there...Bring it on!
Tuesday, March 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Those eggs are a weakness of mine too! I love them!
Enjoy sleeping in! I miss those days! I'm excited to see baby Jessee pictures, so I hope you don't run out of time to blog later:)
i agree Jen! They are the only thing i look forward to during easter! ha
Post a Comment