All the "juice" about us :)

Monday, March 14, 2011

Late Night Road Trip + Baby Shower = Exhaustion

Yawn. This weekend + daylight savings just about did me in! On Friday Dale and I drove down to Parowan. Originally I was going to drive down with my Mums because Dale had to teach piano lessons Friday night at 7:30. Well, at 7:00 my mom called and said they were finally leaving Parowan...so long story short, Dale and I waited for her and followed her down. We didn't leave until 1:00 AM, and got there around 4:30. Wow, long trip!!! Dale was a sweetheart and drove the entire way. We went down to help Racheal (my sister) throw my Sis in Law, Amanda (Jared's wife :) a baby shower. She's due in the middle of April and she's having a sweet little girl! We are so excited! Here are some of the pics from the shower :). LOTS of pink!









No comments: