All the "juice" about us :)

Sunday, September 21, 2014

The Big 3-0

I have to brag for a minute...I have the sweetest hubby ever.  He spent a lot of time and put forth a ton of effort to make my 30th birthday special.  I couldn't have asked for more :).

We knew I couldn't do a lot on my birthday because I was so incredibly pregnant.  My due date was only 2 days after :).  So we decided to keep it simple- Dale took me to dinner the night before at Goodwood, which was delicious, while his parents watched Trey for us.  Trey LOVES his grandparents :).

My actual birthday fell on a Sunday this year so we celebrated twice :).  Dale snuck home for a few minutes during Sunday School and blew up 60 balloons and hung a birthday banner.  When we got home the first thing he did was spray me with silly string- classic Dale :).  Then he and Trey spoiled me with presents, a delicious Nothing Bundt cake (my favorite!), and then low and behold Dale pulled out a Pinata!  It's surprisingly hard to hit a pinata when you are pregnant...there's something about the ginormous watermelon out front that throws off your balance :).  In the end neither Trey or I could crack it open, so Dale went at it.  He showed no mercy.  Trey was in treat heaven.  He was gathering candy with the speed of lightning and was so sad when we wouldn't let him eat it all.

Dale also made dinner that night- and it wasn't an easy recipe.  He made homemade lasagna all by himself :).  It was delicious!  My boys sure spoiled me!


Pin and necklace, compliments of Dale :)
 I laughed until I cried when I saw this card.  It was an accurate representation of how I felt.  The cat is ginormous!

 Spoiled Mommy!  Don't you love the fun birthday hat? :)







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww, I just love you guys! Let's play soon. BTW, you are the cutest preggo person! Cole is so cute and I want to hold him again!!!