All the "juice" about us :)

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Trey is 2!

 
Trey's 2 year old fun facts:

His favorite color is...well, I'm not really sure, but he says the words "bwue and gwee" alot :), so I think it would be safe to say blue and green are his favorites.

His favorite foods are definitely cheese, apples, and any treat.  He also loves the word pizza...apparently a lot of foods are "pizza" at our house.  In fact I've learned that if I want him to eat something I just tell him it's pizza.  We may or may not have had "pizza" five times last week :).  He also has to have "2" of everything...2 nanas, 2 pieces of cheese, etc.  One for each hand.

Trey's favorite TV show: Super Why (dudu why) and Sesame Street (Emo)

Favorite toys: Choo choo, cars, and alphabet magnets

Favorite thing to do: Trey LOVES to learn...he loves the alphabet and can say them all in order (even though he does forget J sometimes).  He loves to count to ten...1, 2, 3, 4, 5...10! :)

Dad's favorite thing about Trey this year: You love to "work out" with me!  Whenever I start my workout you get super excited and yell, "wook out!  wook out!"  Then when I get down to do my pushups you lay on my back with a grin on your face.  You love wooking out with me!

Mom's favorite things about Trey this year: I can't believe how much you've grown up! You are still super out-going and love to say hi and make friends wherever we go. You love to be outside. You are not completley happy if we don't venture to the park at least once a day. You have this silly little run you do where you swing one leg in a cirlce as your run...dad calls it your "gimpy leg run" :). You've learned to love taking baths, which we are thrilled about. I love your fun loving personality. You are becoming more of a tease all the time and love to play the "that's the mommy's" game...where anytime I tell you something is mine you laugh hysterically trying to take it away :). Most of all though, I love that I get to be home with you and not miss out on any of this amazingness!

We kept Trey's birthday pretty low key. We just invited his "gragog and gragog" (grandma and grandpa) over for an alphabet themed dinner since Trey loves the ABCs so much right now. Poor Grandma got sick and wasn't able to make it, but Trey loved playing with Grandpa!

 

 
 

 

\


K mom, enough pictures :)
 
The aftermath...

No comments: