All the "juice" about us :)

Sunday, June 3, 2012

11 Months

Dear Trey,

You are growing up so fast buddy!  You are such a sweet little boy.  I say "little boy" because you are looking more and more like a little boy and less like a baby every day.  We are so in love with you and everything you do.  Daddy and I are constantly in awe of your silliness and the things you love.

You are walking along ALL FURNITURE...and it has become essential to move all crafts, books, papers, etc. out of your reach.  You are getting so brave and will stand without holding onto anything for a few seconds.  Yesterday you set a new record...10 seconds!  Way to go bud!  Dad and I were so excited!  It's so fun to see you reach new milestones.  Every new stage becomes our new favorite.

Right now you have an obsession with empty water bottles, empty baby bottles, empty cups, and anything else plastic that you can get your hands on.  You'll literally entertain yourself for an hour by playing with your giant legos, a water bottle, and a cup on the bookshelf.  For some reason this is your favorite game.  You love to put things on this shelf.  A couple of days ago I lost my phone.  The battery was dead, so I couldn't even call it.  I searched all over the apartment...well, in all the usual places.  For some reason I didn't think to look on your little bookshelf.  But, there it was, stashed with your legos :).  You are becoming an excellent hider of things we need.  Last night Dad and I looked all over the place for a bottle for your milk.  This morning dad found them all in the bath tub :).  The bath tub is another place you love.  Not only taking baths, but knocking everything off the side of the tub into it...and apparently throwing new things in that don't belong as well :).

You will do anything for attention.  Not only do you look like your daddy, but you act more and more like him all the time :).  You have a cute "fake laugh".  If we are giggling at something you do, you laugh too...it's a sweet, very forced little giggle :).  I am in love with it.  You make me smile kiddo!

You love to eat.  You are such a good eater too...not picky at all (yet?).  Not too long ago we gave you your first taste of ice cream.  After the initial shock from the cold, you fell in love with it.  You ARE my child :).  You did this sweet little puppy begging act for us...sitting up on your knees with your little hands up like a puppy, begging for more.  As soon as you got another taste, you'd bounce up and down.  We've had to be careful of your sugar intake...you are already a busy little boy, but add a little sugar and you're borderline crazy :).

You've recently started giving us kisses...they are done with a full on open mouth :).  Trey kisses are my favorite!  And your favorite song is "If you're happy and you know it"...you LOVE to clap your hands!  I'm pretty sure you think the word "Yay" means "Clap your hands".  I'll take it :).

We have loved getting to see more and more of your sweet little personality as you grow up.  We sure love you!

Hugs and lots of kisses,
Mama




No comments: