All the "juice" about us :)

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Day Dates

I LOVE day dates. I think I even like them more than night dates. On a day date you get to go to the movies AND lunch, because you can do it cheap by hitting up the matinae and the 2 for 1 lunch special. On day dates you get to spend MORE time with your sweet little baby and your incredible husband because you have ALL DAY instead of a 10:00 curfew so you can get up for work the next morning. On day dates you get to bypass crowded restaurants and skip rush hour traffic. AND...on day dates you get to spend time in the SUN! :)

Today Dale and I went on the best day date! We started with picking up a delectable Jamba Juice, then went to the Planetarium and watched "Sea Rex". Trey was a champ at the movie, but screamed his little heart out on the way there. Luckily he made up for it by flashing us his adoring smile during lunch at Applebees. I LOVE Trey smiles :). After lunch we picked up some chocolate and caramel covered pretzels at the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory and spent an hour watching the kids (and a cute little grandpa :) get soaked at the water show. On the way home Dale dazzled us with his Kermit the Frog and Theodore the Chipmunk impressions :). Can you see why I love day dates!? What a great way to spend a Thursday!

No comments: