I've always loved that song by Lonestar about the Dad who loses his job and becomes "Mr. Mom." I've gotta admit that even though we don't have kids YET, my sweetheart hubby has really stepped up and taken over on our household duties. I sometimes can't believe I've been blessed with such a helpful and incredible husband! He takes care of all of the laundry, does the dishes, helps out a TON with dinner- often times making it and cleaning up afterwards, vacuums, cleans the bathroom, and does just about everything else around our apartment these days. I sure appreciate and love him! I honestly couldn't ask for anything more! :) Baby Trey is sure lucky that he'll get to spend some quality time with his daddy when he really DOES become "Mr. Mom" :). Only 11 more weeks!
Sunday, April 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment