For Valentine's Day this year Dale completely surprised me by bringing me flowers to school. He's never done that before, so of course I didn't expect it this year...that's his tactic. Sporadic = surprise :). I only wish I had gotten a picture of them! They were BEAUTIFUL!
For Valentine's Day this year we celebrated early. We had Dale's brother Paul and his girlfriend Danielle over for dinner Saturday night. We dined on delectable Papa Murphy Pizza (very fancy, I know :) and red Kool-aid/pink lemonade accompanied by a delicious salad. For dessert we pulled out the chocolate fountain...only it wasn't working so well, so it turned into a chocolate fondue pot. We had lots of fun with the fondue...
A picture is worth a thousand words...and I have 3 :).
Monday, February 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Fun! We did nothing for Valentines this year, so it was kind of sad! Kind of like our Anniversary, but at least we have each other;0) I'm glad Dale brought you flowers, you totally deserve them!
Post a Comment