All the "juice" about us :)

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Update

Well, as it turns out I've been super tired for the last few weeks and have become a major blogging slacker!  But now that I'm off-track and can fight the extreme fatigue by taking nice long naps and sleeping in late, it's time for an update.

First off, Dale and I are super excited that we're having a baby!  (thus the extreme tiredness :)  I'm due June 26th, and we couldn't be happier.  This pregnancy is going by fast.  I'm already 12 and 1/2 weeks and almost done with my first trimester.  Dale and I went to the doctor last week for the first time.  We got to hear the heartbeat AND see our sweet little baby in the ultrasound :).  Dale is pretty much positive it's a boy.  He always calls it Baby Hunter...which is the boy name we're thinking about.  I've gotta admit he's going to make one incredible dad :)

Dale had his 2nd Annual Jingle Dale Rock Christmas Concert (wow, that's a mouthful!) last weekend.  It was so fun, and he did such a great job.  He even made me a t-shirt that said "I'm Dale-icious"!  I love it!  He made me show it off at his concert :).  His website is also up and running...FINALLY!  It's been a 2 year project for him.  It's nice to see all that hard work pay off!  Check it out!  www.dalejessee.com

That's all for now, but I'll try and post some pics soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay yay yay. I hope it is a boy too! Then our guys will be best buddies! Can't wait!