All the "juice" about us :)

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A"MAZE"ING Corn Maze


Last week we spent our FHE with the Millers at the oh so wonderful West Jordan Corn Maze.  This corn maze was pretty fancy, let me tell you- it was NOT your average corn maze.  For starters, it was in the shape of a dragon...and it had 10 posts where you could answer a question, and depending on if you got it right or wrong, it would help guide you to the end.  AND, not only that, but you could also win a grand prize if you got your card punched at every post.  That's what we were going for.  We were pretty excited about the prize...apparently our group is very competitive.  We treked through the corn without too much trouble, and with the help of our good friend Google, answered most of the questions correctly too.  When we made it out we took our ticket to the Prize Station, and they gave us our grade...70 percent.  I guess that's not too bad considering all the questions consisted of random facts about Halloween.  I must admit I was pretty impressed with Jessi's Halloween knowledge.  I think she got most of the questions right :).

A few pics from our fabulous Corn Maze Extravaganza:
Apparently it was pretty dusty...






And the Grand Prize is???????

You got it, 2 bowling passes to Fat Cats...not to be used on weekends, and doesn't include shoe rentals.  Gotta love it :)  That's our next date night...of course, the Hymers will have to join us this time :)  

1 comment:

Jessi Miller said...

I need to email you my pics from that night, I just remembered! What else do I need to email you?