Aw...lovin life with my hubby!
Monday, June 7, 2010
Fun in the SUN!
Our Fabulous Mother's Day Weekend Getaway....to Parowan of course :). We also hit up St. George, which is where our Miniature Golf pics came from. We had a great time together, and we did a lot more than just miniature golfing, but for some reason we didn't take pictures of anything else! A lot of good came from this trip- Dale can finally say he has officially seen all of Parowan- I drug him on a Historical Parowan Tour. He saw the famous Parowan Gap and the equally exciting cemetery where he was privileged (YES, I did say privileged :) to see the gravestone of the first Martyr from Southern Utah. Super exciting, let me tell you! We Parowanites are proud of our heritage :).
What a stud! I especially love how you can see the shadow of me taking the picture!
Crazy hair! It was super windy :)

Dale looks guilty in this pic...he probably is :)

Aw...lovin life with my hubby!
Aw...lovin life with my hubby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment